Polish Conference and Congress Association has been operating since 1998. It represents material interests and ambitions of the business tourism sector in Poland, including without limitation legal persons and individuals related to organization of congresses, motivational events, business trips, as well as trade fairs and trade shows. The Conferences and Congresses in Poland Association has ca. 80 ordinary members (individuals) and supporting members (legal persons). The Association cooperates with the government and self-government authorities of the tourism sector, primarily with the Convention Bureau of Poland of the Polish Tourism Organization, and with other organizations that act for the benefit and on behalf of professional conference organizers in Poland and abroad.
PCCA's strategic aims are to:
- position PCCA as the leading body representing the interests of Professional Conference Organisers and increase its profile and recognition
- constantly develop and enhance the benefits it provides to PCCA members by creating opportunities for networking and by encouraging its members to achieve the highest possible standard of excellence
- raise standards of professionalism across the meetings industry through the provision of education, training and personal development opportunities
- increase the volume and value of business won by members through a range of marketing activities
- develop of conference and congress services in Poland
- enhance of professional knowledge and skills of the PCCA’s members within the scope of organisation of conferences, congresses, and motivational events.
Stowarzyszenie „Konferencje i Kongresy w Polsce”
Pl. Powstańców Warszawy 2 room A19
kom. +48 501 764 399